UPSITF is inviting you to join the 5th Y4iT Research Summit (YRS 2021)!
YRS 2021 (Virtual) aims to enhance the research mindsets, broaden perspectives, and serve as a dynamic learning experience of young researchers in conceptualizing ideas for thesis, capstone/research project or paper requirements focused on computing sciences and technologies.
Best ideas will be selected from among the abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations that will compete for the best paper and best poster awards.
The Y4iT Research Summit badge rates (inclusive of certificate of participation) are as follows:
- Early Bird Reg Fee: ₱ 150 / person (until April 16, 2021)
- Regular Reg Fee: ₱ 200 / person
If interested, please register via this link bit.ly/yrs2021reg This event is open to all.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are inviting IT/IS, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering students to share their ideas on information and computing solutions via online poster and oral presentation. All papers to be submitted must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Researchers with abstract entries may take part in two categories, namely:
- Information Technology / Information Systems
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
2-Step Process for Abstract & Poster Submission:
- What to submit for screening via this registration link: http://bit.ly/yrs2021registration
For prospective paper presenter/s, please upload your abstract/and or full paper presentation to include complete names of authors, corresponding email address, complete name of institutional affiliation, endorsement from head of institution and scanned copy of valid IDs in one pdf file.
- Research Abstract (max. 400 words, Arial font size 11 with at least 3 keywords), and e-file submitted in both pdf and word format.
Template file name: YRS2021_Abstract_(Title in Acronym)
- If available but not required, you can also send in your Full Paper in ACM format, max of 12 pages and upload as a pdf and word file.
Template file name: YRS2021_Paper_(Title in Acronym)
- Poster presentations in pdf or image format with max file size of 100MB. Poster criteria: visual clarity, scientific merit & innovation & socio-economic benefit.
- You will also be required to submit your abstract and full paper, if any in ACM format via this easychair link: https://bit.ly/yrs2021-paper
For more information, contact the Secretariat via email [email protected] or call us at telephone no. (02) 8583-9381 or 0927-348-3828.